I’ve declared it already: 2016 was the best year ever. Since 2011, I’ve summarized my travel-filled years (see my posts from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015), but no year has ever come close...
I’m Kirstie Jeffries, a Californian expat, digital marketer, and travel addict. I’ve lived in Spain as an auxiliar de conversación (English teaching assistant) and then worked in Australia on a working holiday turned 457 visa, before taking off on my current journey around the world! Read more about me here.
Get email updates!
Trending This Week
- 14 Ways to do Las Vegas Right (and Cheap!)
- The Best of Belize and Guatemala: A Two-Week Travel Itinerary
- The Best of Peru: Off the Beaten Path & Lesser Known Secrets
- 6 Reasons the Balkan Peninsula Is the One Region You Need to Visit This Year
- How to Make the Most of 24 Hours in Madrid + Travel Giveaway!