I may not be flying around Europe almost every weekend like I did when I was in Spain last year, but I still get to fulfill my wanderlust. Since I got back from Spain:
- I went to Las Vegas in July, where I got to watch Spain win the World Cup alongside lots of Spaniards.
- We took our annual Colorado River trip in August, always one of the best weeks every summer.
- Another short trip to Vegas, this time with friends, in August.
- I went with my aunt, uncle, and cousin to visit my other cousin in Kingman, Arizona in September.
- I visited my sister, who’s a freshman at UNC, in North Carolina in November.
- Went up to Davis/San Francisco with my Californian friends (and one French friend) I met in Spain last year.
- I took a fantastic road trip with friends up the Pacific coast with stops in Santa Cruz, Seattle, and Vancouver.
And, in the next few months, I get to look forward to:
- Going to my aunt’s wedding in Lexington, Virginia next weekend!
- My best friend’s graduation in Poughkeepsie, New York (I’ll spend a day in NYC before heading home) in May.
- We just booked a flight for me to visit my sister in Peru (where she’ll be volunteering for a few months), and then we’ll head to Argentina!
- We’ll go back to The River a week or two after that.
- There’s a good chance I’ll be moving to Spain in September or October!
- Not to mention all the other fun stuff the last few months of college will include.
I don’t post this to brag, but rather to express how lucky I feel to be able to see the world like I’m able to do. I’m completely blessed. 🙂 I hope my love for (and ability to) travel stays with me all my life.