A few useful links and other places you can find me around the web:
- Aussie Working Holiday.com – A resource for working holiday makers in Australia that I put together for people2people. Lots of tips for life down under!
- The Essential Guide to Travelling with a Medical Condition
- KirstieJ.com – My personal site and writing portfolio.
- loveholidays – Discover and book your perfect holiday.
- Nomadic Notes Travel Guides – A great roundup of travel guides about cities and countries around the world.
- Now Health International – International health insurance perfect for expats, global citizens, international students, and, in some territories, local nationals. Options for affordable basic health care plans or comprehensive plans.
- Official Auxiliares de Conversación Site
- people2people – The recruitment company I worked for in Sydney. Also a great resource if you’re looking for work in Australia! Be sure to check on the blog, formerly managed by yours truly.
- Travel Insurance & Natural Disasters – The Complete Guide – Comprehensive guide for anyone looking into purchasing travel insurance.
Do you run or read a blog you think I’d enjoy? Let me know!