My life = ♥
So, as if it weren’t cool enough that I’m living in Spain, here are the epic things I have planned for the rest of 2009:
- Amaral (favorite Spanish musical group) concert on October 23rd
- Trip to northern Italy November 5th-9th (I just booked the tickets tonight! So excited! Italy was the #1 country I wanted to visit while here!)
- Free trip through EAP to Córdoba and Granada November 13th-15th
- Dad, Andrea, Ean, Dylan, Sara, and Rachel coming to visit November 18th-24th
- Claire, Austin, and Michael coming to visit (plus Sara – Hollar, not Jeffries as mentioned in the last bullet point – coming up from Córdoba) for Thanksgiving
- Trip to Paris with Sara December 17th-20th (we still have to make plans, but we’ve set aside that weekend for that)
- Home to California for Christmas break
- Plus all the mini-trips within Spain I’ll probably be making. Speaking of which, I’ll need to write about yesterday’s daytrip to Segovia soon. And I still have yet to write about Ireland!
Aaand, after that, I still have six months left in Europe during which I’m sure I’ll do tons of other epic stuff. Ridiculously awesome.
Now if only I could figure out who’s blasting Celine Dion music at 3am. Or why I’m still up at this time with nothing to do. Since I need to practice my Italian before I go, ciao ragazzi!